Set of 2 Altered Art Book Box MDF Kits
Get the perfect display for your next altered art project with this set of two altered art book box kits designed by John Bloodworth, Gentleman Crafter.
Simple to construct, you will soon move onto the fun part, the decorating and embellishing!
Will you make mini scenes or commemorate an event or occasion? The possibilities are truly endless and as unique as you.
DimensionsOnce assembled the altered art book box measures.
- Outer: h. 156mm x w. 106mm x d. 34mm
- Internal area approx: h. 144mm x w. 97mm x d. 28mm
- Full assembly instructions are available to download from here.
- If you would like measurements/templates for cutting paper or fabric to fit the book box, you can download it from here.
- You will need some 'tacky' or wood glue in order to assemble this kit.
- As you will see from the photographs, there is no integral hinge in this kit. The book hinge can be formed with the use of bookbinding mull or some cotton fabric, both of which are available separately.
Postage & Delivery
- Items can be delivered to anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Postage will be added to your order during checkout. P&P is £4.95 for as many MDF kits as you want up to a maximum of 20KG - this kit weighs approx 0.5kg. Postage will be added to your order during checkout.
- Items are cut to order by a fulfilment partner and therefore may take a few working days to be created. When complete, items are sent via 48-hour tracked delivery.